Monday, April 1, 2013

Neuropad Candy 1.6 GHZ Android 4.1.1 Jellybean RK2926 Cortex A9 4GB Tablet Compatible with BBC iPlayer / Youtube / Facebook (Black) Top Deal

Neuropad Candy 1.6 GHZ Android 4.1.1 Jellybean RK2926 Cortex A9 4GB Tablet Compatible with BBC iPlayer / Youtube / Facebook (Black)


Neuropad Candy 1.6 GHZ Android 4.1.1 Jellybean RK2926 Cortex A9 4GB Tablet Compatible with BBC iPlayer / Youtube / Facebook (Black)


[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
Includes Android Jelly Bean
I was hesitant in buying something so cheap but it did include Jelly Bean and not the more usual Ice Cream Sandwich. I have been pleasantly surprised at this value. Yes, even has the option to talk to it and includes maps. I have not recharged it yet as I use it for about 5 or 10 minutes each day for emails (very fast) and internet. Now I don't know how I managed without it. Really excellent value for such a small cost (

No comments:

Post a Comment