Friday, April 12, 2013

GoClever R974 9.7" Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Capacitive Multi-Touch Touch Screen Tablet Top-Deal for

GoClever R974 9.7" Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Capacitive Multi-Touch Touch Screen Tablet


GoClever R974 9.7


[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
Great value - buit find your won way around.
I ordered a Goclever TAB R974 tablet as a Christmas present for my wife. It arrived quickly but there was a problem as it would not stay connected to any program. I contacted the seller who advised me to return it. I did so and received a call saying all it needed was an update. It was returned to me immediately and received on Christmas Eve.

This time it worked fine and we are delighted with its performance. OK, it's not an iPad but I am not too keen on Apple products and the Jelly Bean operating system is very resposive and performs well. I purchased a 32Gb micro card which plugged and played instantly. All in all, pretty good value for under

No comments:

Post a Comment