Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Toshiba BDX3300KB Smart Blu-ray Player With WiFi Reviews

Toshiba BDX3300KB Smart Blu-ray Player With WiFi


Toshiba BDX3300KB Smart Blu-ray Player With WiFi


[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
What a hidden gem.
I could only find one review on-line for this which gave it 4.5 out of 5, they only marked it down for not playing certain media types. But what ever I've thrown at mine via USB it has played. Picture and sound are first rate, better than my old Sony 360.

But the real bonus is it's wifi. Upgraded itself once it found the router, which is easy to do. Then I downloaded the android Toshiba remote app for my Galaxy SII and my android tablet and with my Tosiba Regza TV the whole lot works via my mobile or tablet like a dream, far better than the TV and BD remotes.

I paid

No comments:

Post a Comment