Plugable 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub with 4A Power Adapter for UK and EU Mains (VIA Chipset - USB 2.0 Compatible)
[gallery columns="4" orderby="rand"]
Plugable 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub with 4A Power Adapter for UK and EU Mains (VIA Chipset - USB 2.0 Compatible)I have this connected to my iMac running OS 10.8.2.
Power supply appears to give adequate power to all ports;
Spacing of USB sockets is wide enough to insert two thumb drives side by side; a very welcome feature;
No problems with backward compatibility with USB 2 devices.
- Expand by connecting up to 7 USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to any USB 2.0 or 3.0 capable computer
- Market leading VIA hub controller chipset for maximum compatibility and performance
- Includes 4A Power Adapter for both UK and EU Mains
- Supports USB 3.0 transfer rates up to 5Gbps. Backwards compatible with all USB 2.0/1.1 devices and hosts
- Supports USB 3.0's 900mA power per port. USB overcurrent detection and protection
Description : Connect up to 7 USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to any USB 2.0 or 3.0 capable computer. Featuring the latest VIA VL812 USB 3.0 hub chipset and firmware for maximum compatibility and performance. Attractive, solid, compact design with per-port LEDs for diagnosing connectivity.Compatibility* Compatible with all USB 3.0 hosts, including Apple Mac OS X USB 3.0 systems (latest updates from Apple required), Windows 8 and earlier, and Linux kernels 3.0 and later. Full forward and backward compatibility between USB 3.0 and 2.0/1.1 hosts and devices. * Requires no driver install (although individual devices will, as usual). * 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.* This hub's firmware has been actively updated for Mac compatibility. For any Mac specific issues, apply the latest Apple updates. Please contact Plugable if any problems remain.* If any ports appear d...